To fill game levels with detail and fine craftsmanship in the form of models, materials and animation.
- nDo 2
- Hammer 4.0
- Microsoft Word/PowerPoint
- Marmoset Toolbag
- High & low poly modeling
- Digital Sculpting
- Normal & AO Baking
- Level-of-Detail modeling
- Level Design
- Unreal & Source Engine
- Unreal Material Editor
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Game Art & Design Major, Art Institute of Atlanta,
3.5 GPA, Cum Laude
Atlanta, GA, 2011
Public High School Teacher, Fort Fairfield Middle/High School, ME. Sept 2014 – present
- Teach photography, Photoshop, and 3D Animation to high school students.
- Track and record student grades and progress.
- Manage Yearbook Club and yearbook sales.
Projectionist & Assistant Manager, Plourde Century Theater, Fort Kent ME, May 2014 – present
- Operate digital cinema projector.
- Prepare custom and industry media for projector system.
- Run concessions and ticket sales.
- Responsible for closing down the business in the evenings
North Carolina Health Benefits Representative, Ameridial/Benefitfocus, Sept 2013 - Jan 2014
- Assist state retirees & state employees apply for insurance.
- Reset member passwords.
- Report and seek solutions to member’s issues.
Graphic Designer, Fiddlehead Focus, Sept 2012 – Aug 2013
- Build ads under strict deadlines using Adobe Photoshop and Abode Illustrator for newsprint and web.
- Process photos and ads for CMYK and black & white newsprint.
- Insert ads into page layouts using Adobe InDesign and/or Microsoft Publisher.
Web Master, Eagle Lake Sled Dog Races, 2008-2014
- Programmed basic website layout in CSS and HTML
- Preformed regular updates and posting
- Basic photo/graphic manipulation
IT Assistant, Fort Kent Community High School, Fort Kent, ME, Jun-Aug 2007
- Summer job working closely with IT Director
- Install computer drivers/firmware and software
- Organize classroom networks
Environmental Artist and Designer, Firearms: Source 2.0, May 2011 - Oct 2013
- Work closely with Level Designers and Programmers to develop levels and gameplay
- Create and implement 3D models and materials into environments
- Optimize game environments to improve performance and gameplay
- Provide game design input and critique